Solution based clinical counseling that offers established mental health principles, values and process to help individuals achieve insight into their challenges, gaining efficient skills and capacities and from this; earning emotional freedom from historical issues. Subsequently being empowered to move forward into personal vitality.
Clinical counseling is a change process which offers opportunities for:
- emotionally corrective experiences
- introspection to acquire insights
- the practice of new skills resulting in new behaviours and increased competence
- the acquisition of knowledge to generate empowerment
- listening; a multi-faceted approach that offers much more than ‘the ears’
Ronn Young, D.CEP., C.F.C.C., B.C.E.T.S., O.A.M.H.P.
|Mon - Thurs:||8.00 - 19.15|
|Friday:||8.00 - 17.00|
|Sat - Sun:||Closed|